Labels

And just where is it beauty hides, and truth amid dishonesty? One never knows. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ So this is the pen (the enclosure) for my most recent poems and poemoids. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 2009-04-20 -- Brian A. J. Salchert

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

That Said

What the hell was that? I could've sworn . . . that rat. I'm gonna strangle that Said. He/she is everywhere. Even the neighbor lady, after rattling her tongue for seven minutes, finally stopped and said: That said. Damn That said. Somebody got a shed? Okay That said, you come with me. We're goin out back to Muggerbee's shed and I'm gonna lock you in and you better not yell THAT SAID THAT SAID THAT SAID THAT SAID THAT SAID THAT SAID THAT SAID THAT SAID THAT SAID THAT SAID Good-- seems things are quiet now. Maybe he/she's dead. You heard what I said. THAT SAID - tg00016

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Rhodingeedaddee is my node blog. See my other blogs and recent posts.

Followers