Labels

And just where is it beauty hides, and truth amid dishonesty? One never knows. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ So this is the pen (the enclosure) for my most recent poems and poemoids. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 2009-04-20 -- Brian A. J. Salchert

Sunday, August 31, 2008

sub stance

Dead Zone And there was a nation, a nation I loved, which allowed me to grow in, and grow I did, stringent, fearful, untethered, wild; for I was allowed to, too easily allowed to; and what it desired I--dreamer, risker--willingly fed it; yet not only I, but thousands of others, less so / more so. But there was a someone who constantly saved me, in strange ways saved me. Still, the nation I loved foraged on, worse than I. Out of control, never satiated, its presence marked: boots, shells, shadows, stones. tg00007

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Rhodingeedaddee is my node blog. See my other blogs and recent posts.

Followers