Labels

And just where is it beauty hides, and truth amid dishonesty? One never knows. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ So this is the pen (the enclosure) for my most recent poems and poemoids. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 2009-04-20 -- Brian A. J. Salchert

Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Jig

Come oh day oh comfort me as we float beneath the sea wondering what we can be swaying with anemone Come oh night oh comfort me as we float above the sea wondering what we can be in auroral mystery Come oh Being comfort me as we float through history wondering what we can be dancing round each thing we see Come oh word oh come oh song measuring the time along what went right and what went wrong in the whorls where we belong Masqueraders on parade trapped inside the things we've made gesturing towards light and shade so our lives go on. tg00031

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Rhodingeedaddee is my node blog. See my other blogs and recent posts.

Followers