Labels

And just where is it beauty hides, and truth amid dishonesty? One never knows. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ So this is the pen (the enclosure) for my most recent poems and poemoids. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 2009-04-20 -- Brian A. J. Salchert

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Do You Know Where Kyph Is?

He left me many years ago. Sometimes I'm glad he did. He left me many years ago. I don't know where he is. He left me many years ago. He's made no contact since. He left me many years ago. Perhaps he's not alive. He left me many years ago. Our love just wasn't right. He left me many years ago. The stars still shine and turn. He left me many years ago. He let me keep our house. He left me many years ago. He gave me wealth for ten. He left me many years ago. Buds were on the boughs. He left me many years ago. He walked up that blank road. He left me many years ago. I've told you all I know. tg00027

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Rhodingeedaddee is my node blog. See my other blogs and recent posts.

Followers