Labels

And just where is it beauty hides, and truth amid dishonesty? One never knows. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ So this is the pen (the enclosure) for my most recent poems and poemoids. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 2009-04-20 -- Brian A. J. Salchert

Monday, January 12, 2009

In Spiritu

In Spiritu Where are the Gods of Gaza? How is it they who made so much of, and rightly so, what they called The Holocaust, have now become the new not-sees? If it truly is a matter of kill or be killed, we (the whole human race) all are doomed. Take my body. Take my spirit. The dead will rise to the condemnation of the living. You can stuff your Old Testament sanctionings in Gehenna. Have you not seen the workings of the Holy Spirit? Have you not read how the Love between the Father and the Son has led us away, and continues to lead us away from fire and brimstone? We all say, who believe, that Abraham is our earthly father. Abel and Cain were from Adam, not from Abraham. I know. I too find many things hard to assimilate, but you do not even need to be a believer in a Supreme Being. You just need to believe in humanity, in its sacredness. All those who favor war need to be moved to the moon, or better yet, Mars, so the rest of us can-- and the ghost in the dumpster, like a mirage, faded in and faded out; and the best that was / the best that could be swirled beyond all understanding night after night, day after day. tg00020

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Rhodingeedaddee is my node blog. See my other blogs and recent posts.

Followers