Labels

And just where is it beauty hides, and truth amid dishonesty? One never knows. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ So this is the pen (the enclosure) for my most recent poems and poemoids. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 2009-04-20 -- Brian A. J. Salchert

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Enterococcus faecalis

I don't even know what a poem is anymore, if I ever did. Oh shoot! I would have to go drop that thing. - - - - - [ Such a variety of poems are daily made/ about the only way one can tell whether this or that is a poem is by asking a definitely alive author if s/he says it is. ] - - - - - [ However, if an object exists that, poem or not, a human says s/he constructed, you can be certain it is/ some thing. ] - - - - - tg00012

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Rhodingeedaddee is my node blog. See my other blogs and recent posts.

Followers